1. Government workers usually swear an oath of loyalty to their country.
英単語5000語解答 - 更新版
2. A voter placed his ballot in the box.
3. People usually keep their valuables in a vault at the bank.
4. A canary perched at the window ledge.
5. A kitten is playing with a ball of yarn.
6. Some thieves have forced an entrance into the building.
7. That small hill is really a burial mound.
8. They decided to celebrate New Year's Eve together.
9. A soldier was asked to choose between infantry and cavalry.
10. This is a complex issue that is difficult to comprehend.
11. The angry crowd shoved the defendant as he was leaving the court.
12. Don't pay attention to any rude remark. Just ignore it.
13. The management held a confidential meeting. The issues discussed were not disclosed to the employees.
14. They could hear the sergeant bellow commands to the troops.
15. The boss got angry with his assistant, and it took a lot of tact to soothe him.
16. They do not have adequate information to make a decision.
17. Alice is not a child, but a mature woman. She can make her own decisions.
18. A prisoner was put in solitary confinement.