Grammar Level 1 の答えです。
1. Can I see your ticket, please?
a. No, it's mine.
b. I'm afraid I can't find it.
c. Yes, it's a ticket.
2. Did she leave a message?
a. Yes, she'll leave one.
b. No, she said she'll call later.
c. No, she left the room.
3. Are you planning to buy an apartment?
a. No, I just want a big one.
b. Yes, I've already bought one.
c. No, I just want to rent one.
4. What are you going to do on your winter vacation?
a. I might have worked hard.
b. I traveled last summer.
c. I haven't thought about it.
5. How would you like your steak?
a. No, thanks.
b. Rare, please.
c. A slice, please.
6. Excuse me, can you tell me where the museum is?
a. It's at the end of this street.
b. Why do I have to tell you?
c. You have to know the ropes.
7. When do you write to your friends?
a. I do it whenever I have time.
b. I don't know.
c. I write to my
friends at home.
8. How old are you?
a. I'd rather not tell my husband.
b. I'd rather not say.
c. I'd rather not show you.
9. What time do you get up in the morning?
a. At midnight.
b. At seventeen.
c. At seven o'clock.
10. Do you have the right change?
a. No, I only have two nickels.
b. No, I don't want to look strange.
c. No, let's change it here.
11. What is your city like?
a. I like it a lot.
b. It's small, but nice.
c. I have no idea.
12. How long does it take you to get to class?
a. I take the bus.
b. It takes fifteen minutes.
c. I take medicine.
13. Have you studied English before?
a. Yes, but I need practice in speaking.
b. Yes, I'm interested in your English course.
c. Yes, when I was born.
14. How much do you weigh?
a. That girl is twice my weight.
b. I don't want to wait.
c. I weigh a hundred pounds.
15. Do you still feel homesick?
a. Yes, I have problems back home.
b. Well, I feel dizzy.
c. Well, I'm getting over it a little.