このブログ記事には、更新バージョン ↓ が存在します。英単語3000語解答をご覧ください。更新バージョンでは解答も見られます。このバージョンでは解答を送付しておりましたが、数が増え停止いたしました。
1. He has a successful car() as a lawyer.
2. The thieves threw ac() in his face and made him blind.
3. To improve the country's economy, the government decided on economic ref().
4. She wore a beautiful green go() to the ball.
5. The government tried to protect the country's industry by reducing the imp() of cheap goods.
6. The children's games were amusing at first, but finally got on the parents' ner().
7. The lawyer gave some wise coun() to his client.
8. Many people in England mow the la() of their houses on Sunday morning.
9. The farmer sells the eggs that his he() lays.
10. Sudden noises at night sca() me a lot.
11. France was proc() a republic in the 18th century.
12. Many people are inj() in road accidents every year.
13. Suddenly he was thru() into the dark room.
14. He perc() a light at the end of the tunnel.
15. Children are not independent. They are att() to their parents.
16. She showed off her sle() figure in a long narrow dress.
17. She has been changing partners often because she cannot have a sta() relationship with one person.
18. You must wear a bathing suit on a public beach. You're not allowed to bathe na().