1. Julie has a successful career as a physician.
英単語3000語解答 - 更新版
2. The robbers threw acid in her face and made her blind.
3. In order to improve the nation's economy, the government decided on economic reform.
4. Alice wore a beautiful green gown to the ball.
5. The government attempted to protect the country's industry by reducing the import of cheap goods.
6. The children's games were amusing at first but gradually got on the parents' nerves.
7. The lawyer gave some wise counselling to his client.
8. Many people in the U.S. mow the lawn of their houses on Sunday morning.
9. The farmer sells the eggs that his hen lays.
10. Sudden thunderbolts at night scare us a lot.
11. France was proclaimed a republic in the 18th century.
12. Many people are injured in road accidents every year.
13. All of a sudden, he was thrust into the dark room.
14. We perceived a light at the end of the tunnel.
15. Children are not independent. They are attached to their parents.
16. She showed off her slender figure in a long narrow dress.
17. Janette has been changing partners often because she cannot have a stable relationship with one person.
18. You must wear a swimming suit on a public beach. You're not allowed to bathe naked.