このブログ記事には、更新バージョン ↓ が存在します。英単語5000語解答をご覧ください。更新バージョンでは解答が見られます。このバージョンでは解答をお送りしていましたが数が増え停止いたしました。
1. Soldiers usually swear an oa() of loyalty to their country.
2. The voter placed the ball() in the box.
3. They keep their valuables in a vau() at the bank.
4. A bird perched at the window led().
5. The kitten is playing with a ball of ya().
6. The thieves have forced an ent() into the building.
7. The small hill was really a burial mou().
8. We decided to celebrate New Year's E() together.
9. The soldier was asked to choose between infantry and cav().
10. This is a complex problem that is difficult to compr().
11. The angry crowd sho() the prisoner as he was leaving the court.
12. Don't pay attention to this rude remark. Just ig() it.
13. The management held a secret meeting. The issues discussed were not disc() to the workers.
14. We could hear the sergeant bel() commands to the troops.
15. The boss got angry with the secretary and it took a lot of tact to soo() him.
16. We do not have adeq() information to make a decision.
17. She is not a child, but a mat() woman. She can make her own decisions.
18. The prisoner was put in soli() confinement.